The Old Post Office is a delightful 3 bedroom, self catering holiday cottage
to sleep 6 people in the picturesque village of Bainbridge in Wensleydale;
A fantastic all-year round, get away from it all retreat!
The Old Post Office, Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the heart of The Yorkshire Dales:
The self catering accommodation has;
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 adults (travel cot available)
- Lovely setting overlooking the village green
- Fully equipped kitchen - range cooker/dishwasher etc.
- Free SAT Colour TV/DVD and Radio/CD players
- Free Wifi
- Slate-bed snooker table
- Wood burning stove - rent includes coal and logs
- Full central heating costs included in rent
- Rent includes all bed linen
- Secluded terraced garden with views across the river Bain
- Pubs and shops nearby
- Children's play area on the green
Sorry - No Smoking or Pets Please
The holiday cottage is ideally situated for exploring Wensleydale,The Yorkshire Dales and surrounding area or simply relaxing in the lovely village of Bainbridge.
If you are cyclists why not bring your bikes and experience riding parts of the Stage 1 route of the Grand Depart, Le Tour Yorkshire 2014. The event passed straight through Bainbridge, many surrounding villages and the famous, but challenging Buttertubs Pass. Please remember your safety gear and ride carefully.
See our Things to Do and See tab for more information